The annual Iron Thistle Scottish Festival is Friday, October 16th through Sunday, October 18th at Mollie Spencer Farm in Yukon.
This event includes a Highland Games Competition, live traditional Scottish music and traditional Scottish foods.
Friday, Oct. 16 - 7:00-10:00pm
Saturday, Oct. 17 - 10:00am-6:00pm
Sunday, Oct. 18 - 10:00am-6:00pm
* USCO will be doing all we can to make the Iron Thistle Scottish Festival as safe as possible.
* USCO will be following the established state, local, and facility guidelines for COVID-19 safety.
* Guests are strongly encouraged to wear masks and social distance and at all times unless they are actively performing in a sport, presentation, or other activity or medical condition where wearing a mask would cause an impediment.
* Sanitation stations will be provided at the event.
*Masks will be provided at the gate for those who need them.
* The venue, Mollie Spencer Farm, is requiring a COVID-19 Liability Waiver. Links to download this form will be on the tickets page, and on the Facebook pages.
* Vendors, volunteers, Clan reps, and USCO staff are required to wear masks during Iron Thistle.