Ways to Support KGOU
Membership from listeners is our largest and most important source of income.
Your membership dollars make it possible for KGOU to purchase rights to national programs like Morning Edition, All Things Considered and This American Life, to produce local shows and online news content, and to maintain the delivery systems -- broadcast and online -- that bring it all to you. If you share in the experience of public radio, please share in the responsibility as well.
- Donations are accepted in any amount, in one-time payments or installments. For donations at certain levels, a small thank-you gift may be available.
- Donations may be made by credit or debit card, or directly from your bank account. Donate now.
- Your employer might have a matching program. Check here to enter the name of your employer to see if they participate.
- KGOU accepts donations of automobiles and other vehicles.
- KGOU accepts charitable distributions from an IRA.
- KGOU also accepts donations from donor-advised funds, publicly traded stock, appreciated real estate, and bequests. (Contact Jolly Brown, Development Director)
- KGOU accepts planned and legacy gifts and endowments.
- Employees of the University of Oklahoma may donate through payroll deduction.
Donors may choose to give monthly by electronic funds transfer or by credit card. When filling out our online payment form, select the monthly payment option.
Many financial institutions offer monthly automatic payments directly from a bank account. Check with your bank for details. We will also mail a monthly statement to you to return with your check. Call our Membership department at (405) 325-0022 for more information.
KGOU also offers two major giving levels for philanthropic gifts to support operations:
- Director's Society for gifts of $500 to $1199
- Leadership Circle for gifts of $1200 and above
Leadership Circle and Director's Society members receive invitations to special KGOU events and quarterly updates from the KGOU General Manager. For more information about the benefits of leadership giving to KGOU, contact Jolly Brown, Development Director by e-mail or by calling 325-1601.