106.3 FM Norman ~ 105.7 FM Oklahoma City ~ 88.1 FM Woodward ~ 91.9 FM Ada ~ 89.1 FM Clinton ~ 103.1 FM Seminole ~ 97.9 FM Ada ~ 106.9 FM Chickasha ~ 105.1 FM Shawnee
Online Listening (Streaming)
Listening to KGOU on your computer or mobile device is easier than ever!
Click the "Play" arrow and listen to KGOU wherever you have a wi-fi or mobile connection. (If clicking the arrow used to work, but doesn't work now, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your device, operating system and browser.)
On your smart phone, you can create an icon for your home screen as follows:
For iPhone or iPad:
- In Safari or preferred web browser, go to www.KGOU.org.
- Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap "Add to Home Screen."
- In your internet browser, go to www.KGOU.org.
- From the 3-dot menu next to the address bar, select "Add to Home screen."
Here's the direct link to the live audio stream:
If you are having difficulty listening to the online stream, or to report an outage, please call (405) 325-5468 or toll-free (866) 533-2470, or try basic troubleshooting:
1. Check to make sure your computer has audio capability (sound card) and that volume is not muted.
2. Check whether audio software is installed on your computer or device, and if so, which software.
3. Check speakers to make sure they are installed and turned on.
KGOU is streaming on your smart speaker
If you have an Amazon Alexa-enabled device, or a Google Home device, just say, "Play KGOU."
You can also say, "Play NPR," or "Play the news," and you will be prompted to choose a local NPR Member station.
KGOU news is in NPR One
Listen to newscasts and news segments in your own personal content stream geared toward your interests.
Download the NPR One app from your mobile device's app store and set KGOU as your home station.
Listen to KGOU on your smart TV
Listen via iHeartRadio on Google TV, Roku TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, TiVo, and other apps on your smart television.