Happy New Fiscal Year!
July 3, 2016
This is from the Manager’s Desk.
Happy New Fiscal Year 2017!!
That is Auld Lang Syne because we closed the books on last fiscal year.
In the last twelve months,
- Nearly 70,000 people listened to KGOU and 7,000 visited the KGOU web page each week.
- Paige Willett Lough joined us as Operations Director and local host of All Things Considered.
- We hosted eight students for practicum and radio news classes.
- KGOU staff won 42 awards, StateImpact Oklahoma won nine and our students won seven.
- And we raised enough listener and business donations to stay in business.
Thank you for the success of fiscal year 2016.
We are looking forward to the coming year of service to you, with more programs, more web posts, more awards, and things I have not yet dreamed about.
The start of this new fiscal year means there are some programming changes. Check out the new schedule, listen to the programs and let us know your thoughts.
From the Manager’s Desk, I’m Karen Holp.