Above: Francis Lam and Managing Producer Sally Swift with Jacques Pépin at his home-studio kitchen.
Jacques Pépin has long been a friend of The Splendid Table. As part of our recent episode in which Francis Lam visited the legendary chef in his own home, we gathered a collection of episodes, stories and recipes that Jacques has been a part of or shared with us over the years.
- May 10, 2003: Jacques Pepin
- Ep 363: Sushi (June 30, 2007)
- Ep 492: The Celebrity Chef (October 1, 2011)
- Turkey Confidential 2015
- Ep. 614: Meeting Hoppin’ John
- Jacques Pepin on Chicken: "It has to be done right otherwise there is no recovery"
- Jacque Pepin: "There is always a better way to make a hot dog"
- Shrimp Burgers on Zucchini
- Chicken Jardiniere
- Saucisson of Pork Tenderloin
- Garlic Soup
- Chicken Stock
- Two Raspberry Gratins
- Broccoli Rabe, Ham, and Parmesan Soufflé
- Bread and Onion Soup
- Poached Salmon in Ravigote Sauce
- Chocolate Soufflé with Rum Sauce
- Stuffed Butternut Squash
- Chicken Breasts with Garlic and Parsley
- Eggs Jeannette
- Fromage Fort
The Splendid Table recipes by Lynne Rossetto Kasper and Sally Swift, inspired by Jacques Pepin: